Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
About Digital Art / Hobbyist Core Member BeccaUnited States Recent Activity
Deviant for 7 Months
2 Month Core Membership
Statistics 27 Deviations 36 Comments 841 Pageviews

★ Uh hi ★


Becca ★ They/her

Uh hia I'm Taffi (or Becca), and I'm a young digital artist and beginning "animator" I'm not really a part of many fandoms because I spend 80% of my time drawing and the other 20% procrastinating with other things.




★ Some Cool Doods ★





:iconsparkymist: :iconthorndereyandere: :iconkyskitty: :iconkmsbirb:

Visitors

★ cool cool ★







Art Status


Point Commissions: No one cares
Art Trades: Closed
Collabs: Friends

Comments


Add a Comment:
 
:icondork--star:
Dork--Star Featured By Owner Jun 18, 2017
//// I see u on my page u heck
Reply
:iconkyskitty:
kyskitty Featured By Owner Jun 14, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
thANKS foR THOS POINTS NERD 
Reply
:iconslothfulartist:
SlothfulArtist Featured By Owner Jun 14, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
offended~Mae dancing 
Reply
:iconkyskitty:
kyskitty Featured By Owner Jun 14, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Gregg  nerd 
Reply
:iconslothfulartist:
SlothfulArtist Featured By Owner Jun 14, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
~Angus
Reply
(1 Reply)
:iconnerdy-pixel-girl:
Nerdy-pixel-girl Featured By Owner Jun 9, 2017  Hobbyist General Artist
Thanks so much for the fav! if you have the time, please check out the rest of my gallery! ^_^ watches/favs/comments are very appreciated! :heart:
Reply
:iconkyskitty:
kyskitty Featured By Owner May 25, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
is it the real 2011 meme
Reply
:iconslothfulartist:
SlothfulArtist Featured By Owner May 25, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
Maybe, it could be the 1446 meme though.
Reply
:iconkyskitty:
kyskitty Featured By Owner May 25, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
no its definitely the 2009 meme
Reply
:iconreser2252:
Reser2252 Featured By Owner May 15, 2017  Hobbyist Digital Artist
you won my watch
do not disappoint me  :Dio: :yare yare daze:  
Reply
Add a Comment: